Eleven Steps to Wing Fluffing
By Eshalom Samu-El (Aka John Springer)
(01) Have two people, one to fluff and the other to catch (We have had people come off the floor, as their wings emerge and/or gently rise up. Sometimes people will just wobble or lean forward as the wings get larger during the fluffing). Make sure there are no ceiling fans right over your head or any low clearances. Make sure you have the space, since your arms will be fully extended during this fluffing exercise.
(02) Have the person being fluffed, stand facing the catcher, while the fluffer stands on the backside. Have them take off their shoes and/or remove their glasses, if you are indoors. Make sure they are standing straight as possible. This is not a sit down exercise. You may want to do the Heart Connection Exercise before you start fluffing with everyone, so the space is in the energy of oneness and call in your guides, guardians and others to assist you in this Wing Fluffing.
(03) Take you hand, usually right (your choice) hand and hold a few inches above their crown chakra. Then move your hand, with palm at ninety degrees from the back in a cupping (fingers together) configuration, down the back past the butt. I usually clap or slap my hands after each pass down the back. You will feel energy and sometimes you will not be able to get past certain areas until it is cleared (back up and start going down the back again). It is like you are scooping the old stuff off the backside. People put their stuff behind them or carry their stuff on their back, like all types of emotions including worry, hate, fear, loss, grief and others. This exercise helps clear the backside from their stuff before even starting to fluff their wings. It is very important to clear the backside of any lingering energies before fluffing.
(04) After the back is cleared, look at the backside to see if you can read the energies or see the wings. Then stand a few feet back and put your hands together, not palm to palm. Put your hands back to back with fingers and thumbs touching, fingers can be apart while doing the fluffing. Make sure to stand a couple of feet back with your arms mostly extended and no one is close to you during the exercise. Be careful of other people disrupting the energy, since you will be creating a sacred space by your fluffing.
(05) Start at the base of the spine (Do not touch the person) and sweep upward with your hands, with palms back to back, all the up the back to above the head. You will find your hands opening up/separating and following the energy back down, like you are forming a heart outlined by your hands. With each movement up the back and sweeping down again, you feel the wings opening more and more. At times, the energies of the wings will have you coming all the way back down to the floor. You will feel the edges of the wings. Move your fingers, as though you are tickling or fluffing the edges of the wings. You may find yourself on your toes trying to find the edges of the wings, whereas others may have their so tight against their back it will feel like you need to pry them open. Each person will be different. You will feel the difference.
(06) The first set of wings usually emerge from an area at the shoulder blades. Not all wings are the same, some will be broad and some will be narrow. Some wings will feel like feathers, whereas others may be like dragonfly or butterfly wings. You will be able to discern the difference as you fluff more and more wings. Sometimes you will receive messages for the person being fluffed. By the way, the Emotional Heart is located between the shoulder blades, opposite of the Soul Heart, located at the thymus area. Many times the shoulder blades will represent the parents, with mother being the left blade and the father being the right blade. Remember with each sweep to start at the base of the spine and go upwards. Keep your hands back to back until you reach the top. You find this will be an automatic response for the fluffer to open the hands at the top and move the fingers back down the sides of the person.
(07) The second set of wings emerge at the base of the spine, like tail feathers. They will be detected after the first set has been fluffed. Sometimes, they too, will flow down to the floor. Remember to put your hands back to back for each sweep, rather than together. With the second set, you will only go a portion of the way up the back during the fluffing, again you will feel the energy emerging more and more as you are doing this exercise. Keep in mind, not everyone has two sets of wings, you will feel them if they do or do not!
(08) The third set of wings will emerge at the ankles, like Mercury the Messenger. Not many people will have a third set, just make sure to be aware of the possibilities. Usually net workers or people with high energy and always on the go may have a third set just to keep them going. Again you will fluff these wings with your hands back to back and only going up twelve to eighteen inches or so in your upward motion from the ankles. These wings never seem to be too large on anyone.
(09) The fourth set of wings emerge from behind the knees. This is a rare happening to come across someone with a fourth set of wings, however we have encountered this twice. They are usually very small wings, usually no more than twelve inches in size overall. Use the same method with your hands back to back and when your hands release then move your fingers up and down, like you are playing the piano, as you complete the heart motion.
(10) Rarely we have seen a fifth st of wings, like in my case, which seem to be located on top of the shoulders. These have been witnessed by many people. Fluffing these wings has proved to be very difficult, because of their location, size and energy. So if you encounter the fifth set of wings, it is very important to acknowledge and honor the person afterwards.
(11) Then after all the fluffing of the first, second, third fourth or fifth sets of wings and you have kept them from flying around the room. Then move your right hand all the way up the spine, without touching, back to the crown by a few inches then snap your fingers to finish/to close the wing fluffing. Then both you and the catcher should bow to the newly emerged winged being. Note, the catcher could help explain to the person being fluffed what they see from their own viewpoint. Also, the catcher can help you by witnessing the expressions this person may be showing during the wing fluffing. Rarely we have seen a fifth set of wings, like in my case, which seem to be located on top of the shoulders.
HAPPY WING FLUFFING
Here is a sample of a “raw” video of John and Patricia doing a Wing Fluffing on Vicki at his 2009 Enchanted Walkabout Facilitator’s Training in St. Augustine, FL.
Any questions or comments, please email or call me, anytime! This is a very effective exercise and even the non-believers will feel something during this process. If you know anyone who can see energies have them be there during your fluffings. Let me know how it works for you!
Be In Joy!